Sales and customer service are the pillars of every successful company. They are the driving force that keep the company growing. Our training workshops are designed by experienced sales and customer service professionals. Each topic is covered in-depth and is presented using a mix of PowerPoint lectures, case studies, and group activities. Participants are also presented with a training manual that includes all of the material covered during the workshop. Training is available in English and Arabic.
Training Workshops for Sales & Customer Service Professionals
Customer service is a necessary service in the business world today. This important function helps companies meet customer needs and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction. Although navigating the demands of the field can be difficult, the right combination of training, skills, and knowledge can make sure even the most difficult customer is handled properly and effectively.
The Handing a Challenging Customer workshop will teach participants to engage customers in ways that will benefit both the employee and customer alike. With a positive attitude, your employee will effectively deal with all customers to ensure that both parties end the conversation satisfied. The training aims to provide new approaches that will help your company turn even the most negative customers into satisfied, returning customers.
- Having the right attitude
- Stress management – Internal and external stressors
- Transactional analysis
- Why are some customers difficult?
- Dealing with the customer over the phone
- Dealing with the customer in person
- Sensitivity in dealing with customers
- Scenarios of dealing with a difficult customer
- Following-up with a customer after addressing the issue
Each member of your sales team is motivated in a unique way. Finding the right incentive for each member of your sales team is important as motivation works best when it is developed internally. The goal of this workshop is to help participants identify unique motivators and learn how to implement them in order to sustain a highly motivated sales force.
Motivating Your Sales Team will equip sales supervisors and sales managers with the tools they need to identify motivators and translate them into individual and team-based incentives.
- Creating a motivational environment
- Communicate to motivate
- Focusing on strengths and development areas
- Training your team
- Applying best practices for motivation
- Providing your team with the right tools to succeed
- Finding out what motivates each employee
- Tailoring incentives and rewards to the employee
- Creating team-based incentives
- Implementing incentives
- Recognizing achievement
Experiencing sales objection can be a disheartening event, yet even the highest quality services or items can be turned down. Learning how to overcome denials is necessary for any productive organization. The Overcoming Sales Objections workshop will help participants learn how to eliminate any objection and push through to get the sale.
Such a strategy is an essential part of any sales process, and doing it well will open up a whole new set of opportunities. Even the most frustrating of denials can be handled to produce new sales and provide sustainable relationships with new clients. Objections will always occur regardless of the item or service being offered, but the response to objections will ultimately dictate a successful outcome for any company.
- Factors that lead to sales objections
- Seeing objections as opportunities
- Getting to the bottom of the objection
- Finding a point of agreement
- Getting clients to answer their own objections
- Deflating objections
- Unvoiced and hidden objections
- Steps to uncovering and eliminating objections
- Dos and don’ts
- Closing the deal
Although the definition of a sale is simple enough, the process of turning someone into a buyer can be very complex. This requires convincing someone with potential interest to follow-through until they arrive at something concrete, something that merits spending some of their hard-earned money.
The Professional Sales Skills workshop gives participants sales strategies and tools that can be used to seal deals of all sizes. After completing the course, participants will become more confident in their approaches, better prepared to handle objections, and increasingly effective in being great closers.
- Introduction to professional selling
- Focus, alignment, and leverage
- Positioning your product or service
- Effective prospecting
- Pre-call planning
- Engaging your prospect
- Asking questions that make the sale
- Up-selling and cross-selling
- Making your product or service solve the client’s problem
- Handling sales objections
- Closing the sale
- Following-up with your customers
- Managing your sales data
- Building and sustaining sales momentum
Calling prospective clients is a nightmare for most sales people because they lack the correct approach. Sales calls are very essential for maintaining a healthy inflow of sales leads. This workshop teaches participants how to effectively prepare, conduct, and follow-up sales calls in order to increase their conversion rates and close more deals.
- Recognizing opportunities to increase your close rate
- Successful debriefing with prospects
- Understanding the prospect’s mindset
- Learn how salespeople can inhibit the feedback process
- Self-diagnosing your sales efforts
- Designing a debrief questionnaire
- Interviewing techniques for sales calls
- Identifying and analyzing win/loss trends
- Benchmarking feedback
- Advanced techniques for increasing close rate