Below is a list of questions that are often asked by employers and job seekers. Click on any question below to see its respective answer. If you do not find what you are looking for, feel free to contact us.
We mainly provide training services to companies on an in-house basis. Our trainers are available locally and internationally year-round. We also offer some public training workshops in highly demanded topics. For a full list of the training topics we provide, visit our Training page.
We have filled the following jobs for our clients:
- Advertising, Marketing, and Public Relations
- Administrative, Sales, and Business Development
- IT Professionals & Software Developers
- Architects, Interior Designers, and Draftsmen
- Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, and Industrial Engineers
- Logistics & Supply Chain
- Web & Graphic Design
- Doctors and Medical Professionals
- Hospitality and Restaurant Staff
We currently serve the following industries:
- Food & Beverage Manufacturing
- Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG)
- Retail & Wholesale
- Real Estate Development & Facilities Management
- Construction, Architecture, and Interior Design
- Fashion Design & Fashion Retail
- Pharmaceuticals & Medical Practice
- Information Technology & Software Development
- Hospitality & Restaurants
Dynamic Recruit provides its services throughout the Middle East and Africa. We are mostly active in the following countries:
- Middle East: Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, Qatar, Iraq
- Africa: Nigeria, Ghana, Congo
To learn more about how we recruit for companies, click here.Job Seekers:
If your resume matches any of the job openings we are currently working on, a member of our team will contact you in order to schedule a personal interview. The interview might include psychometric and/or skill-based testing depending on the recruiting company's request.
After the interview, our team will compare your interview results with those of other candidates and create a final short-list to be sent to the company for interviewing. We will provide you with feedback on your candidacy within 7 to 10 days from your interview date with us, be it positive or negative.
If your resume was short-listed and sent to the client, they will be in contact with you very soon to setup an interview. Successful candidates will be provided with formal job offers in accordance with the initial job details Dynamic Recruit discussed with you.
To learn about some additional job seeker services we offer, click here.
Due to the high volume of resumes we receive on a daily basis, we are unable to provide feedback to each candidate. Upon receiving your resume, our recruiters will enter it into our database and attempt to match it to the open vacancies they are currently working on. If there is a match, a member of our team will contact you within two weeks and schedule a personal interview at our office. If you do not hear back from us after two weeks, it means that we currently do not have any job openings that match your profile. In such a case, your resume will remain in our database and we will contact you as soon as we have a job that fits your profile.
As a professional recruitment agency, Dynamic Recruit will never charge job seekers for any recruitment services. Companies pay us a fee once a successful placement is made. We also have a contractual agreement with all of our clients stating that they cannot charge any candidates for recruitment fees either.